Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gratitude Journal

I'm trying to remember to be more thankful, more mindful of all the blessings God has bestowed on me. The days get so busy with laundry, diapers, teaching, cooking, and cleaning that I easily forget to see all of the beauty and joy around me, to appreciate the little details, moments that are good in my life. So, I'm starting this Gratitude Journal, to help me take notice and remember and not take things for granted. I'll add to it here and there as I practice being grateful. And if I am having a particularly bad day, I can go back and read my list of blessings.

So, here I go...

baby boy having a good nap
a husband working at home, close
giggly girls coming home soon
sunshine filtering through the clouds, getting warmer
warm, milky tea and a quiet hour to myself

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin